|Home||» Products||» SANDVIK Cutting Tools||» Boring & Reaming Tools|
Boring & Reaming Tools
Marking a reliable position in the market, our esteemed organization is indulged in distributing, wholesaling and supplying an excellent range of SBoring & Reaming Tools. Regarded as a machining process, the process of boring is achieved by using these tools, hence offering excellent finish. Whereas, reaming is defined as a finished process functioned while using multi edge tool for doing high precision holes. Our offered SBoring & Reaming Tools are manufactured while opting excellent grade of basic material along with modern machine and high end techniques.
- Light weight
- Precise working
- Accurate dimensions
ROUGH BORING TOOLS
Roughing is primarily focused on metal removal and is performed to open up an existing hole made by methods such as pre-machining, casting or forging. Rough boring prepares the hole for finishing. For optimized boring, general boring, large diameter- and lightweight boring see the selection of tools, presented below in the overview. To eliminate vibration.
- CoroBoreÂ® 820 â Rough boring tool with a three-insert design
- DueBoreâ¢ â Rough boring tool with a two-insert design
- CoroBoreÂ® XL â Large-diameter boring system
Fine boring operations are performed to complete an existing hole to its final hole tolerance with high quality surface finishes. Our tool range offers products for dedicated as well as flexible diameters, large and small diameters as well as light weight boring. For vibration-free machining, choose Silent Toolsâ¢ damped boring tools for best results.
- CoroBoreÂ® 826 â First choice for dedicated hole diameters
- CoroBoreÂ® 825 â Firsr choice for flexibility with different hole diameters
- CoroBorsÂ® 824 XS â Small-diameter fine boring
- CoroBoreÂ® 825/826 XL â Large-diameter fine boring
- Fine boring head â Adjustable head with boring bars for finishing operations
Precision reamers are designed to slightly enlarge the size of a previously formed hole with a high degree of accuracy that leaves the sides smooth. Youâll find the reamer tool you need here for a variety of applications and materials.
- CoroReamerâ¢ 435 â High-speed precision reaming in multiple materials
- CoroReamerâ¢ 830 â High-feed precision reaming for through holes
- CoroReamerâ¢ 835 â High-precision reaming optimized for ISO P and ISO M