|Home||» Products||» SANDVIK Cutting Tools||» Drilling Tools|
Assisted by expert team of professionals and rich industrial knowledge, we are competent of distributing, wholesaling and supplying an inclusive assortment of Drilling Tools. Known as a mechanical drilling tool, these are basically used for performing various drilling actions. The manufacturing of provided range is completed while selecting a quality tested basic component along with updated machine and sophisticated techniques. In order to become a right solution, these Drilling Tools are regularly inspected on a series of numerous constraints under the stern guidance of our quality controllers.
- Precise working
- Smooth finish
- Light weight
INDEXABLE INSERT DRILLS
When manufacturing economy is your biggest concern, indexable drills are the right solution. Whether it is general drilling, plunge drilling or stack drilling, find the indexable drill that suits your specific needs here.
- CoroDrillÂ® 880 â The first choice for general drilling
- CoroDrillÂ® 881 â Reliable holemaking for smaller diameters
- Coromant U Plunge drill â For plunge drilling operations
- T-MaxÂ® U stack drill â For stack drilling operations
- T-MaxÂ® U trepanning tool â For trepanning operations
Solid carbide drills are a great option for excellent process security, manufacturing economy and good hole quality. They provide the best combination of penetration rate and precision, with tolerances capable of achieving IT8. Recondition your solid carbide drills for even greater cost efficiency.
- CoroDrillÂ® 460 â Versatile solution for general drilling
- CoroDrillÂ® 860 â Optimized for maximum productivity and close tolerances and steel, stainless steel and aluminium
- CoroDrillÂ® R846 â Optimized for heat-resistant super alloys
- CoroDrillÂ® 862 â For small diameter holes up to 2.95mm (0.116 inch) in diameter
- CoroDrillÂ® 861 â Deep hole drilling up to 30 times the drill diameter
- CoroDrillÂ® R840 â For all materials, including hard steels up to 60 HRC
Exchangeable tip drills are an extremely productive, accurate and economical option for drilling. A single tool body can hold a variety of tips with varying geometries and sizes allowing greater flexibility for optimum performance across multiple materials and applications.
CoroDrillÂ® 870 â Reliable and versatile drill that reduces your cost per hole
DEEP HOLE MACHINING DRILLS
Deep hole machining is a method of producing holes with relatively large depth to diameter ratio. It is a great solution for applications that require high material removal rates and accuracy. It can also be used for shorter holes if high productivity is required. Find your range of deep hole machining drills and solutions for STS and Ejector systems
CoroDrillÂ® 800 â Highly productive drill for holes form 25 to 65mm (0.984-2559 inch) in diameter
CoroDrillÂ® 801 â Wide application drill for holes ranging from 65 to 165.10mm (2.560-6.500 inch) in diameter
CoroDrillÂ® 808 â Drill for advanced chip breaking for diameters from 15.60-65.00mm (0.614-2.559 inch) in diameter
CoroDrillÂ® 818 â Counterboring drill for holes ranging from 40 to 301.75cm (1.575-11.880 inch) in diameter
Gun drills â Flexible and productive gun drills with no pre-setting required