|Home||» Products||» AMEC Drilling Solutions||» Extra Long Drills|
Extra Long Drills
Supported by the immense market experience and excellent team of workforce, we are distributing, wholesaling and supplying the finest quality range of Extra Long Drills. The provided range is ideal to deliver an optimum strength and versatility required for deep hole drilling functions. Therefore, these drills are designed for increasing the penetration rate at lowest processing rate. Working in adherence to industry quality standards, these Extra Long Drills are manufactured by selecting an excellent grade of basic component along with latest developed machine and sophisticated methodology.
- Excellent dimension
- Corrosion proof surface
- Efficient working
APXâ¢ DEEP HOLE DRILLS
Allied's APXâ¢ delivers the strength and versatility needed for any deep hole drilling application. The APXâ¢ geometry is designed to increase penetration rates and tool life, providing the lowest cost per hole among deep hole drilling lines.
Features & Benefits:
- The APXâ¢ Drill uses the GEN3SYSÂ® or T-AÂ® pilot insert to stabilize the tool through the cut, and outboard carbide inserts to achieve the final cutting diameter A
- Allows for higher spindle speeds and taking advantage of the power curve on modern CNC machines for maximum penetration rates on deep holes
- Diameter Range: 1.500 - 4.000" (38.00 - 101.6mm)
- Available in 5xD, 8xD, & 10xD
- Utilizes Standard GEN3SYSÂ® and T-AÂ® Inserts