|Home||» Products||» AMEC Drilling Solutions||» Indexable Insert Drills|
Indexable Insert Drills
Termed as a proficient distributor, wholesaler and supplier, we are competent of presenting a comprehensive range of Indexable Insert Drills. These have been designed especially for developing ports in adherence to international quality standards. In addition to this, these tools allow efficient production time while eliminating the regrinding and resetting features. The proposed array is fabricated while selecting a premium range of basic component; most followed techniques and upgraded machines. Our Indexable Insert Drills is obtainable to our clients in numerous specifications at nominal prices.
- Excellent tolerance
- Simple control
- Dimensional accuracy
GEN3SYS® DRILL INSERTS AND HOLDERS
- This tool is designed to produce ports that adhere to the ISO 6149-1:1993 (SAE J-2244-1) metric specification.
- Allied's AccuPort 432® Port Contour Cutters are produced to strict manufacturing tolerances.
- This provides the customer with the assurance that the forms produced are within the finish tolerances of each specification.
- Drill and finish forms port in ONE operation.
- For ports and stud ends with straight threads and o-ring sealing.
- Eliminates the need for pre-drilling.
- Allows for efficient set-up and production time.
- Saves on tool cost.
- Replaceable insert design eliminates regrinding and resetting.
- SAE J-1926 (ISO 11926-1)
- MilSpec - SAE AS5202 (Formerly MilSpec MS-33649)
- John Deere
GEN3SYS® XT HIGH PENETRATION DRILLS
GEN3SYS® XT high penetration drills utilize corner and cutting edge enhancements combined with our new AM300® coating to deliver more durability, reliability, and productivity. The GEN3SYS® XT geometry is designed to increase penetration rates and tool life, providing the lowest cost per hole among high penetration drill lines.
Features & Benefits:
- Available in 4 Geometries: Standard (XT), Austenitic Stainless Steel (AS), Cast Iron (CI) and Low Rake (LR)
- Provides excellent chip control, improved durability and added stability
- Available in Stub, 3xD, 5xD & 7xD
- Utilizes Standard GEN3SYS® Holders
- Diameter Range: 11mm to 35mm