|Home||» Products||» OSBORN Deburring & Polishing||» Power Brushes|
Showing our sheer dedication to distribute, wholesale and supply an extensive array of Power Brushes, we are considered as a client centric organization among our valuable patrons. Meeting the challenges faced while production, these brushes are ideal for removing the unwanted material that cause any kind of hindrance. Manufacturing of the provided range is completed making use of high grade component, contemporary machine and up-to-minute techniques. To meet the variegated demands of our clients, we make these Power Brushes accessible in different models at cost effective prices.
- Effective working
- Light weight
- Elevated durability
POWER BRUSHES FOR INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
The unique capabilities of power brushes can provide solutions to many challenging production problems. Osborn engineers are a valuable resource to help optimize your process with power brushes â simply contact us to arrange for a free consultation.
A wide range of fill materials are available in power brushes to provide just the right action on the workpiece:
- Wire â Wire brushes are ideal for heavy duty applications such as deburring, parting line removal, weld cleaning and weld prep, descaling, rust and paint removal, pipeline fitting and seam cleaning, hose skiving and rubber flash removal, wire stripping, spot facing, and more. Finer wire can be used for polishing and texturing.
- Stainless Steel
- Other non-ferrous metals
- Wire sizes from 0,15 to 0,80 mm
- Crimped or straight wire
- Resin-bonded for extra aggression
- High-tech-brushes with highly-abrasive nylon fill material are the cutting edge in brushing technology. They are best suited to precision part finishing applications such as deburring and edge radiusing. Brushing cells can be integrated in production lines to eliminate manual finishing operations. Brushes can be added to tool changers in CNC machining centers for automated in-place deburring. Robots can be fitted with chucked brushes to finish stationary parts, or they can utilize bench motor styles for fixtured part handling.
- Other fibers â These kinds of brushes are used for special applications, such as chrome polishing, electrical contact cleaning, plastic flash removal, glass cleaning, and other jobs where wire or abrasive brushes are not appropriate.
- Natural fibers: tampico, horsehair, bristle
- Polymer fibers: nylon, polypro
Wheel or Radial: These brushes are center-mounted on a shank or arbor, and the outside edge or "face" of the brush contacts the workpiece. Radial brushes can be mounted in multiples to produce wider face widths.
Cup: The shape of this brush allows for many more filaments to contact the workpiece at once, resulting in much more aggressive brushing action. Can be used in hand tools such as angle grinders and drilling machines.
End: Filaments are packed into a small shanked cup. During operation, the filaments flare out to contact recessed areas. End brush filaments can also be bridled to allow for precision spot finishing.
Internal: Also known as a "side-action" brush, they are commonly used for cleaning and finishing of bores, cylinders and internal threads. Especially useful for cross hole deburring.
Wide Face: For raw metal processing, circuit board scrubbing, food handling, conveyor cleaning, and many other production line applications. Osborn can provide new or refurbished wide face brushes with custom arbors of nearly any length or diameter.