|Home||» Products||» AMEC Drilling Solutions||» T A Spade Drills|
T A Spade Drills
Meeting the vast requirements of our industry and clients, we are highly praised for distributing, wholesaling and supplying an extensive array of T-A / Spade Drills. The provided range is ideal for making deeper hole, hence used in various construction applications. Highly acclaimed among the global market, these drills are manufactured by selecting quality tested component, latest developed machine and sophisticated technology. In order to deliver a defect free range, T-A / Spade Drills are inspected under the guidance of our quality analysts and make them accessible in numerous specifications at nominal prices.
- Good penetration rate
- Efficient operation
- User friendly
GUIDED T-A® DRILL
Allied Machine & Engineering Corp. offers the Guided T-A® Drill for your deep hole drilling needs.
Guided T-A® Drill Features and Benefits:
- Maintain a straighter hole throughout operation
- Provides for tighter true position holes
- Great for breaking out on uneven surfaces
- Penetration Rate up to 2x as fast as Gundrill
- Available in carbide-clad and chrome-plated styles
- Can be used with standard T-A® & GEN2 T-A®, HSS or Carbide blades
UNIVERSAL STYLE SPADE DRILLS
Universal Style Spade Drills and Universal Holders are manufactured by Allied, to allow end-users a larger diameter range. The diameter size for the Universal Spade Drill ranges from 1" to 8 1/2". Tool life is improved when coated with TiN, TiCN, and TiAlN, while unique tool geometry reduces thrust up to 30% when compared to uncoated Universal Style spade drills.
HIGH PERFORMANCE SPADE DRILLS
High Performance Spade Drills (HP) were designed for end-users who had Universal Style holders, but were looking for improved performance. HP spade drills fit into the Universal holders, but offer the high-tech geometry and performance benefits of the T-A® drill inserts.
Original T-A® is an excellent choice for general purpose use. The design provides fast penetration rates that produce good hole size and finish. Standard geometry combines highly efficient and stable cutting action to minimize power consumption. Recommended for use in most steels, cast irons, high temperature alloys and aluminum alloys.
Features & Benefits:
- 12 Holders cover a range of 0.374â€ to 4.5â€ (9,5mm to 114,00mm)
- Through coolant optimizes chip evacuation and improved tool performance
- Corner clip allows for effective heat dispersion and increased tool life
- Ground back location ensures accurate positioning
- Self-centering point eliminates center drilling
- Web Thin reduces thrust and increases point strength allowing greater reliability
GEN2 T-A® drill inserts provide lower drilling forces, increased drill stability, smoother breakout on through-hole and allows for improved chip formation. These inserts feature Alliedâ€™s exclusive AM200® coating for increased tool life.
- Notch Point® Geometry improves stability, hole straightness and reduces thrust.
- Web Thin reduces thrust and increases point strength allowing greater reliability.
- Helical Margin increases drill stability.
- Helical flute improves tool life.
- Coated in Alliedâ€™s proprietary AM200® coating.
- Corner clip for effective heat dispersion helping to increase tool life.