|Home||» Products||» SANDVIK Cutting Tools||» Threading Tools|
We follow our aim to fulfill the requirements of our patrons; we are involved in distributing, wholesaling and supplying a qualitative range of Threading Tools. The provided array is highly in demand at the place where chip control and steady tool life is required. Therefore, our proposed tools are prepared using high quality of basic component that is sourced from reliable vendors and work in combination with sophisticated techniques. Threading Tools are accessible to our clients in numerous specifications at cost effective prices.
- Efficient working
- Offer security
- Rust proof surface
Thread turning is a demanding operation, where chip control and consistent tool life are critical to success. Our extensive assortment of thread turning tools covers a wide range of thread profiles and pitches. Choose one of these tools and ensure efficient, secure thread turning.
- CoroThread® 266 â€“ The Best choice for ultra-rigid threading of all thread types
- CoroCut® XS â€“ External threading of small components
- T-Max Twin-Lock® â€“ For oil pipe threading
Internal Thread Turning
- CoroThread® 266 â€“ The best choice of threading of hole diameters down to 20mm (0.787 inch)
- T-Max U-Lock® â€“ Cost-efficient solution for threading of holes down to 12mm (0.5 inch)
- CoroCut® MB â€“ For high-precision threading of hole diameters down to 10mm (0.394 inch)
- CoroTurn® XS â€“ For threading of small hole diameters down to 4.2mm (0.165 inch)
- T-Max Twin-Lock® â€“ For oil pipe threading of hole diameters down to 60mm (2.374 inch)
Thread milling is ideal when machining asymmetric or tough materials, and when youâ€™re experiencing chip-breaking problems. Whatever your project or method, we have the right thread milling tool for you. Our range of tools covers internal and external machining, small part machining, medical solutions and other applications.
- CoroMill Plura® â€“ Secure threading in a wide range of materials
- CoroMill® 325 â€“ Productive high-precision thread whirling cutter for long and slender components
- CoroMill® 326 â€“ Versatile and cost-efficient cutter with three cutting edges for internal threading and chamfering in small holes
- CoroMill® 327 â€“ Flexible cutter with multiple edges for many types of applications
- CoroMill® 328 â€“ Economical and stable internal and external threading
Developed for through holes and blind-hole operations, CoroTap tools feature an enhanced edge design and material grade to ensure reduced axial forces and torque. The CoroTap line, covering a variety of different thread profiles, has two areas: taps optimized for specific materials and taps optimized for flexibility.
- CoroTapâ„¢ 100 â€“ Straight flute tap optimized for short â€“ chipping materials
- CoroTapâ„¢ 200 â€“ Spiral point taps for through holes
- CoroTapâ„¢ â€“ 300 â€“ Spiral flute taps for blind holes
- CoroTapâ„¢ â€“ 400 â€“ Forming tap for through and blind holes