|Home||» Products||» MORSE Band Saw Blades||» Tungsten Carbide Grit|
Tungsten Carbide Grit
TUNGSTEN CARBIDE GRIT BAND SAW BLADES
Ideal for cutting ceramics and other materials that are too hard or abrasive for standard bimetal blades, tungsten carbide grit blades provide superior wear resistance.
Features & Benefits
- Provides long life due to their super resistance to heat, wear, and abrasion
- Resist snagging while working on hard-to-cut materials
- Specifications include both continuous or gulleted edges and various grit sizes
- Use coarse grit for faster cutting of thick materials or metals
- Use medium grit for thin materials and fine finishes
- Continuous grit: For 1/4" (6.4mm) or under wall cross-section. Also good for brittle materials or if surface may chip
- Gulleted grit: For 1/4" (6.4mm) or larger wall cross-section
Continuous: Cast Iron (white and high alloy), cement, concrete, ceramics, composites, fiberglass, wire rope, hardened steel. Gulleted: Cast iron (grey with voids), graphite, tires, wire reinforced rubber, ceramics, composite, fiberglass, hardened steel.